Tuesday, August 9, 2011

roosters don't really care what time it is

Most people use alarm clocks. I use Jagger, my rooster. Jagger starts crowing about 5:30. Most of the time. But not today. This morning he felt 4am was as goof a time as any. And of be lying if I didn't tell you that in that moment, I was thinking Jagger Soup was a great idea for dinner. Especially since none of my chicken eggs were fertile.

Once upon a time the chickens were on the other side of the yard so it wasn't that bad
Now however, we share a wall . HUGE difference. .
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comment:

  1. Rooster Noodle Soup! Do roosters taste different than chickens? Could your rooster be shooting blanks (or whatever that problem would be called in chicken-dom) or do none of your lady chickens catch his fancy?

    ReplyDelete