Wednesday, February 2, 2011

oh little frustrations caused by little hands

I started some seeds indoors. There is only one place to do such a thing in my home, the sun room. That one room where the little ones aren't allowed to venture. The forbidden space which belongs to Mama is oh so suductive to the Little Ones. The treachery that is the violation of said space is punishable by death. Yet Here we are glaring down at what was once my germinating seeds.

I suppose its my fault. I did encourage them and allow them to help me pick out the seeds and spoon soil over the treasured tiny gems of edible goodness.

I now have no idea what will spring up where. For when I returned from taking water heater measurements, I found soiled little hands fleeing on fast running little feet from The Forbidden Room. Every seed packet opened and mixed. My last words prior to my 3 minute departure were "stay out of there. I will be right back." Such a fool, I was to think they.would listen.

They have been banished to their room where they shall stay until I finish reading a few chapters.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment