Monday, November 7, 2011

Playing catch up!

We got quite a bit accomplished at the new place this weekend. I've had to cancel so many plans with this house. Its upsetting to me, butthen I remember this I what I've always wanted and my fabulousfriends will probably forgive me. Remodels are an obscene amount of work- even when you house is only 800sf.

Speaking of size, I think I need to getrid of more stuff but I don't really know what! I've always prided myself on not being materialistic and keeping things to a minimum ( and I suppose to the average Joe this holds true), but we are moving to a smaller place.
I think I can regime some more dishes and perhaps more of the kids toys ( especially since my kids are a bit spoiled and they get stuff all the time).

I had a difficult time thinning down my books. I think I gave away about 15, which is at least a box full.

I know this post isn't very interesting. ..its more of a mental check list for me.
So here are a couple interesting picks of future plans




No comments:

Post a Comment