Sunday, March 13, 2011

woman powered

This morning I hacked off about 5 three inch thick branches of the tamarisk that were hanging too low. Then I hacked off all limbs three inches and under off of a medium sized dead eucalyptus. Followed by digging it out of the ground and transporting it about 20 yards with help from my kids Fisher price wagon. I had to put the heavy rooted end in the wagon and I actually steered with the top of the tree.

I used a hacksaw to cut it up. Not a chainsaw ( While we own one, it intimidates me). Mornings like this make me feel very capable and proud to be a strong woman. I know to some it doesn't seem like much, but to me it is!

Remember Renee Zellwegers character n Cold Mountain? I feel like a channeled that gal juuuuuust a little bit..
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment