Monday, January 23, 2012

Chomping at the bit

As with anything worth doing, farming takes time ( unless you buy a working Farm....which I did not).

I'm chomping at the bit to see some results and right now there really isn't any. Most of our spare change is going towards finishing the house.

So here is my to-do list for the year. (I like lists. I love checking items off of those lists.)

Get Lucy freshened this winter and marigold this summer ( if she's big enough. Marigold is very petite!)

Build a windbreak around planned orchard ( located where washing machine and tub greywater can be used to irrigate)

Built a new windproof goat shelter!!! Of the utmost importance.

I wanted to get some Navajo churro sheep this year, but that may have to wait until next year.

Buy electric net fencing and solar junction box for pasture.

Ppp

Something I know I absolutely can do this year, is get some edible cactus planted

No comments:

Post a Comment