Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Thinking about outdoors

To say I an not a cold tolerant person is an understatement... Id even go as far as to say an extreme understatement. Once its below 60° forget it. I'm as whiny as they come!

The sun is shining however, and its got me thinking of the coming spring and all the wonderfulness that goes with it.

I'm daydreaming of baby chicks, planting, outdoor dining and kidding season.

But mainly just outdoor living in general! I want to start working on an outdoor patio/ dining area. We have no dining area in our home. With our climate we can eat outside 8 months out of the year. An attractive,  comfortable area will allow that to happen more frequently.  Here are some pics of gorgeous outdoor spaces that I covet brought to you via the great Google search.




No comments:

Post a Comment