Wednesday, May 25, 2011

it breaks my heart, but it had to be done

Orchid survived her first week. She's walking, jumping, eating and pooping all on her own now. So with that being said, she's now sleeping in the nursery with the other babies.

My heart is sad for me but happy for her! She tried to play with the other babies but they ran from her in terror. I'm only going g to put her in at night until she's big enough to deal with the others.

I can now milk Lucy to provide her feedings. In the meantime, here's an Orchid video of her being cute!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

3 comments:

  1. Is it because she clearly is way cuter than all the other animals?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally, I think so. Obviously some jealousy issues there. Especially since she's the only one who can come in the house. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The headline of your post loaded before the rest of the post did; I just about had a heart attack when I read "It breaks my heart, but it had to be done."

    Congratulations on getting that baby through the risky first few days of her life. May she grow and thrive on Lucy's milk. What a cute little button she is running through the house in her little ruffled outfit.

    Christina

    ReplyDelete