Monday, May 30, 2011

Orchid Is A Goat. Period.

Thats what I keep have into remind myself. Yesterday was Orchidsfirdtfull day outside with the herd. Well, mostly. I did bring her in for a couple hours while I went out shopping.

She did well. She's running around with the other kids an following after some of the bigger goats. She's being a goat. She even wont take crap from Zooey, my herd queen.

I check on her about 10 times a day. I don't go out to the pen
unless I can't see her ( she's small enough to fit through the fencing ). Usually I spy her from my deck lounging in the sun or hopping on the eucalyptus log that's in the pen.

She still cries when I leave after I give her a bottle, and I have to run or she'll try to follow me.

I survived my first bottle baby, and she survived me.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment