Monday, June 6, 2011

I've created a monster without fear

Even though Orchid joined the herd as soon as she was able to walk, she is adjusting slowly. She'll romp and play with the twins and every now and again approach an adult( who promptly head butts her) but she still taking her time learning she's a goat.

She follows any human, not just me. She squeezes out of the pen and runs to the back door, bleating loudly.

Orchid CONSTANTLY butts my legs, the way a kid will butt mamas udder. Not a very grand idea since it involves weaving in and out of my legs and careful maneuvering to avoid stepping on her.

I think I may start hanging her bottles on the side of the pen for her instead of feeding her myself.

Darn her cuteness.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

2 comments:

  1. She's imprinted on you, Mama! Just like the story of the baby bird. I'm sure she'll take the bottle from the fence, but there's no way she's going to mistake the fence for you! I'm with Serenity, I would love to see a pic. I'd like to behold the updated cuteness.

    Christina

    ReplyDelete